Well, hello there. Nice to see you, finally. We’ve heard good things about you. For example that you’re all about insanely good design and user experience. They say people like you. That you call your grandma on her birthday, and that sort of thing. That’s important. We like that.
And you know the ropes. Three years at a digital agency or a startup, working on large scale system designs, and even some prototyping experience. And, you know, Adobe Creative Suite and all that jazz. Right? We’re not going to deny we were very impressed to hear about how you apparently have this way of getting things done. Most impressive. And hearing how much you love New York was a relief, because after all that’s where you’ll be working from.
Fill in the form here below to introduce yourself. No big deal.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Expert understanding of Salesforce.com, direct response marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, email drip campaigns, webinars.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Build out and execute lead generation programs with consideration for budgets.
- Create and act as the managing editor of our quarterly magazine, Measurable Marketing